CHARITY TAEKWON-DO FIGHT & AUCTION
TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All tables of 10 / 8 include:
• Entry to the JTM Fight Night Charity Disco & Auction
• Buffett meal
• Access to the open bar in the ballroom serving a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• The opportunity to contribute greately to a cuase that touches us all – the support and screening of Cardiac Risk in the Young.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. No food or beverages may be taken into the event
2. Table location will be determined by the Organisers
3. All table/seat purchases are non-refundable, other than in the instance of full cancellation of the event
4. In the event of a natural disaster, or a situation outside of the control of the Taekwon-do-Wales, the event may be cancelled. In the event of a full cancellation, table byers are welcome to apply for a refund (either full or partial) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, as the event is for such a worthy cause, this situation we would also invite ticket holders to generously forgo their refund, in which case their ticket cost would be donated directly to Cardiac Risk in the Young and a donation receipt would be issued.
5. Table purchases may be transferred into a different name pior to the event, however, all money exchanges for the table must happen directly by table seller/buyer. Any change in table ownership must be notified by email to email@example.com. The organisers will make every attempted to change the name of the seating plan if the change is made prior to printing the seating plan (7 days prior to the event).
6. Right of Admission reserved – in order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests, the organiser reserves the right to refuse admission without refund of ticket price.
7. Admission of Ticket Holders own risk. The Organiser will not e held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons.
8. A condition of entry to the event is ticket holders consenting to being filmed and/or photographed for use in television, video, social media or printed promotional material.
9. The ticket holder consents to, all will permit, the search and inspection of his or her person, clothing, bags or other possessions by any official, employee of the proprietor of the venue.
10. The ticket holder may be required to provide proof of age when served alcohol. This must take the form of one of the following types of identification; a UK License, UK ID Card or Passport.
11. The Ticket Holder will be required to leave the venue if he or she; engages in conduct which unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the event by the patrons; hampers or impedes the conduct of the event; breaches any by-laws or orders applicable to the venue.